KIDS CUPCAKE DECORATING IDEAS - DINING ROOM DECORATION IDEAS - DECORATING WINDOW SEAT.
Kids Cupcake Decorating Ideas
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- small cake baked in a muffin tin
- An attractive woman (often as a term of address)
- A weak or effeminate man
- A small cake baked in a cup-shaped container and typically iced
- A cupcake (British English: fairy cake; Australian English: patty cake or cup cake) is a small cake designed to serve one person, frequently baked in a small, thin paper or aluminum cup. As with larger cakes, frosting and other cake decorations, such as sprinkles, are common on cupcakes.
- "Cupcake" is the 16th episode in the first season of the television series How I Met Your Mother. It originally aired on March 6, 2006.
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
05 février 2007. Cupcakes
Tribeca Treats, NYC.
Tribeca Treats' PB&J cupcake
is one of my most favorite cupcake
s EVER, next to sugar Sweet sunshine's pistachio cupcake. YUM-O! I love that the yellow cupcake was so freaking fresh and the top was just a bit crispy/crunchy (a nice explosion in my mouth!). Why I love the PB&J cupcake is that they put a thin layer of jelly on top of the cupcake, add in the yummy peanut butter frosting, and then add a dollop of jelly on top. It's like an orgasm in the mouth!
The past three times I have been to Tribeca Treats, the employees have been so friendly and nice. I was disappointed tonight when I arrived and they didn't have the PB&J cupcake, but the girl behind the counter was like, "I can make you a PB&J cupcake if you want!" That totally made my day.
Cupcakes for my Christmas Potluck at work! Chocolate with Vanilla bean buttercream, Coconut with Coconut buttercream and vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream.
Related topics: home decor trends home decor modern decorating small entryway office birthday decoration toddler room decorating ideas leopard party decorations outdoor nativity decor rustic christmas decorating room decorating inspiration